Get Your Quote Today
Keep Your Artwork Simple
Since Die-Cut stickers aren’t printed, but are actually computer-cut out of a pre-colored roll of vinyl, keeping your artwork basic is key to ensure all of your details can be cut successfully. We recommend not using fonts smaller than 0.25″ tall. Using fonts with clean edges and not a lot of heavy details is recommended. Stickers that are larger than 6″ x 6″ can utilize more details than smaller stickers. To get started, simply fill out our Free Quote form below and we’ll contact you for artwork submission.
Design artwork in one color, as this is a one color process. Vector Art (.EPS, .AI, .PDF) may be required based on your production needs.
Die Cut Stickers are one color stickers cut out of solid color vinyl and will have no background of any kind when applied. Application of our die-cuts results in a clean, seamless, “painted-on” look for your single color logo or text.
- Commonly called transfer stickers, pro cut stickers, laser cut stickers or die cut decals.
- Great indoors or outdoors for car windows, signage, or product labels.
- Made into any Shape and Size – No Die Fees, no design templates needed.
- Perfect for smooth surfaces – Die-Cuts designed to be applied to smooth glass, painted metal and some smooth painted plastics.
- 3+ Year Outdoor Life – No need to worry about durability, we use materials built for outdoors.
- Clear Application Tape is applied to ensure an easy transfer to your surface.
- Produced in the USA with materials made in the USA.