No one can argue this is the age of the internet. Email blasts, mailing list subscriptions, and social media have held a tight grip on many companies’ marketing campaigns for the past ten years; however, printing is becoming a more personal way to reach potential clients.
1. Print Shows Effort – Most anyone who knows how their email functions is able to create a large scale email blast for clients, but printing a physical postcard instinctively tells your customer base the time and money you are spending to reach them. A print marketing campaign is an opportunity to become memorable for your client base or potential new customers with an engaging graphic design and honed in message or mission statement for your business.
2. Relationships, Relationships, Relationships – This is an absolute key factor to maintaining a successful business. The digital format is for a fact the best way to reach a broader audience, but not the greatest way to distinguish yourself from competitors. Putting forth a print marketing campaign gives a small personal touch to your message which is important for customers to feel. Print allows for a level of intimacy which can not be found digitally.
3. Social Media Impact – Yes, believe it! Including images of social media companies you market through and relevant hashtags shows a greater return of clicks. Think of it as another step your customers can make by seeking out your brand through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This is where it becomes crucial to make sure the print content running in your marketing campaign is memorable and precise.
4. QR Codes – Talk about instant communication! Graphic design and content is crucial in order to ensure potential customers take the next step to scan your code. Use an interesting graphic or creative an overall tone to your print marketing which will entice them to move forward.
5. Stand Out – Look at your competitors in the marketplace; how are they marketing themselves? Most will only utilize social media and internet outlets for their marketing purposes. Print marketing helps your brand stand out from those who are merely “getting by” and not willing to go the extra mile for potential customers and loyal clients. Online marketing is crucial, but print is the next step to ensure a return from customers.